“Personal Information” means any information that can directly or indirectly identify you or another person.
We’ll only use your Personal Information for the reasons that we collected it. If we don’t need your Personal Information anymore for those reasons, then we’ll stop using it.
We accept credit card payments using the Paymark Click payment gateway to complete your purchase. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
· Your name, contact details and IP address.
· Feedback you give us and your responses to our customer surveys.
· Any other information you give us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
· From you directly (like when you provide your details to us).
· From you indirectly (like when you interact with us on social media).
· From other people (like contractors and agents that work for us)
From places where the information is piblicly available.
WHY WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
· To help you use our Website.
· To respond to your questions and to tell you more about us.
· To operate and maintain our Website.
· For our internal records.
· To comply with our legal obligations.
· For any other purposes that you authorise.
Sometimes we might share your Personal Information with our contractors and agents to help do these things, but we won’t share your Personal Information with anyone else, unless the law requires us to.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have reasonable protections in place against unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure and loss of your Personal Information.
SEEING OR CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You’re allowed to see what Personal Information we have about you, and you can ask us to correct it if you think it’s wrong. If there is a legal reason why we can’t let you see it, or if we don’t agree with your correction, then we’ll tell you.
If you think that we haven’t properly protected your privacy, you can tell our Privacy Officer here ([email protected]), or complain to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.