PARTMASTER RETURNS POLICY
WHAT IS OUR RETURNS POLICY?
1.Item(s) must be returned within 14 days of purchase to your nearest Partmaster Branch or send to :
481 Rosebank Road
2.Item(s) must be in the original packaging and include all manuals and items that were in the original packaging.
WHEN TO RETURN A PRODUCT?
Partmaster offer a replacement, credit or refund where products have a major failure such as:
• When they are faulty
• Wrongly described
• Different from a sample shown to you
• Do not do what they are supposed to do
WHERE CAN I RETURN A PRODUCT?
You can return your purchase to your nearest Partmaster branch or send to :
481 Rosebank Road
Your product will need to be inspected as per the manufacturers warranty, and the product may also need to be assessed by the manufacturer.
WHAT INFORMATION IS NEEDED TO COMPLETE YOUR RETURN?
• Show your receipt
• Try to return the product in the same condition as it was purchased (including manuals and all items that were in the original packaging, including the original packaging).
• If you would like an exchange, credit, refund or repair we ask for your name, telephone number an signature in addition to your receipt.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T HAVE A RECEIPT?
If you don’t have a receipt, we ask for your photo identification such as a passport or drivers licence.
You will need to provide us with some proof of purchase such as a bank statement or similar.
HOW LONG BEFORE MY CLAIM IS ACCEPTED?
Under the New Zealand Consumer Law we are not limited by a defined time period and can vary from product to product depending on factors such as the nature of the goods and manufacturers warranty.
WHO PAYS THE ADDITIONAL EXPENSES TO RETURN THE GOODS?
If the product is faulty we will send out a courier to pickup the item. If the damage is your fault then any expenses related to the return of your product to store will normally have to be paid by you.
In same cases you may not be entitled to a refund, replacement or repair based on the following:
• You substantially modified the product.
• You misused the product contrary to user instructions or packaging labels.
• You simply changed your mind.
If you feel that your rights under the New Zealand Consumer Law have not been met, please forward your concerns to: [email protected]